It’s Friday, and being the rebels that we are, we feel the need to do unconventional things to help reignite that tempestuous spark in each and every one of us.
So, let’s take a mini-break from the daily grind and have a little visual holiday through the streets of Barcelona.
For all of you that live in Barcelona, this is a quick reminder of why you live here, and for all of you that don’t, this is what you’re missing out on.
F#$* it, it’s Friday.
1. Find a Different Kind of Sparkle, Deep Down in Eixample
2. Look Up at “El Pez de Oro” at Puerto Olímpico
3. Stroll Down Barceloneta Beach
4. Dream Yacht Shop at Port Vell
5. Be a Tourist in Your City and Take in the View at Tibidabo
6. Correfoc and Get Hot
7. Find a New Perspective at Arc de Triomf
8. Walk with the Ghosts at the Catedral Basílica Metropolitana de Barcelona
9. Find Love at Castillo de Montjuïc
10. Chill Out and Feel the Beginning of Summer
11.Get Lost in El Born
Photo credit: our amazing photographer who may or may not be my wife.