White Bull Summits, “Champions of European Innovation”, has announced their final call for submissions for the 2013 Bully Awards to be held October 7th-9th in Barcelona. The Bully Awards highlight Europe’s leading privately held technology, media and telecommunications companies that have demonstrated excellence in growth, innovation, and execution over the last 12 months.
Now in its 4th year, the Pathways to Exit Summit consists of an intense 3-day event featuring some of the tech community’s brightest stars. This year’s invite-only summit will focus on the Global Entrepreneur, showcasing global success stories coming out of Europe. Some of the participating firms include Google, Intel, Qualcomm Ventures, SAP, Ericsson, Nokia, Morgan Stanley, Pearson, and Bird & Bird.
“What separates this event from the sea of others out there,” says Farley Duvall, CEO and co-founder of White Bull Summits, “is the intensity, the intimacy… and the emphasis on building lasting relationships at every stage. This is not about an exchange of business cards. It’s about getting to know the people making things happen. It’s personal. And, we know from experience that this is what makes all the difference.”
The 2013 Bully Awards will honor 30 TMT firms as winners in three categories:
- Yearlings: startups that seek or have received angel/seed rounds or equivalent; classic startups
- Young Bulls: startups that seek or have received Series A financing; early-stage companies
- Longhorns: post-Series A firms; growth-stage companies
The Bully Award candidates will be reviewed, analyzed and selected by a panel of international industry experts on the following criteria:
- Market Opportunity: How large is the opportunity? Is the problem they solve compelling enough to build a substantial business?
- Competitive Landscape: Does the business have key sustainable competitive advantages over existing and future competition?
- Business Models and Revenues: Does the business model, current revenues and growth forecasts tell a convincing story?
- Execution: Strength of milestones reached, customer base and progress?
- Management Team: Is the existing management team and current structure sufficient to drive future growth?
- Sector Activity: How competitive is the sector, and what is the potential for a strong exit in the industry?
White Bull is calling for submissions until August 1st for the 4th Annual Bully Awards. On September 1st, the 60 Finalists will be announced and will be invited to present at this year’s Pathways to Exit Summit on October 7-9 in Barcelona. Leading up to the main event, the 30 Winners will be chosen by a panel of judges and announced at the Pathways Awards Dinner on the evening of October 9th.
To submit your company’s application for consideration for the 2013 Pathways to Exit Bully Awards, click here.