Hello and Happy Monday!
We hope you enjoyed a great Sonar weekend! Congratulations to the winners and all the innovative projects that presented at the Sonar+D Startup Garden!
Also a big congratulations to our friends at Trybe for their official launch in Barcelona last week! After a successful 3-month beta, Trybe now offers 15 unique and independent chefs that deliver fresh and authentic dishes right to your door.
Do you have some news to promote? Get in touch here.
Ok, there are some great events in BCN this week so let’s get to it!:
THIS WEEK’S HIGHLIGHTS:
Startup & Investment News
- Spanish startup Cibeles Comfort Cars lands €9M funding
- Catalan e-signature startup Signaturit secures €2.8M
- Barcelona-based SaaS developer firm Nektria raises €2M
- Proptech startup Housell bags €1M to accelerate growth
- Barcelona startup Factorial closes €500k investment round
- Catalan travel startup TripUniq receives €170k investment from Lanta Capital and Cabiedes
- Trybe goes live in Barcelona to deliver chef-quality food
- Vilynx wins Rafa Nadal Academy by Movistar competition
- Barcelona Activa opens a high-tech startup incubator in 22@
- The 20 top startup exits in Spain
- Spain amongst ‘Top European fintech countries in 2017’
- InnoBAN appoints Nuria Gracia as director of Barcelona hub
- Inside stories about Barcelona startups:
- Spain’s reforms point the way for southern Europe
- Catalan Universities improve their positions in global ranking
- The biggest ongoing infrastructure projects in Barcelona
- Sónar 2017 breaks its record with 123.000 visitants in 4 days
- Barcelona tries rebranding to be know for more than tourism
- Metro worker strikes in Barcelona continue for 7th time today
- Enjoy your holidays: roaming charges within EU are gone
- Amazon to buy Whole Foods for $13,4B (and maybe Slack for $9B)
- Barcelona – The Silicon Valley of Europe
- The Silicon Valley of Europe is situated in Barcelona
- It’s time for the $1.2T business travel industry to be disrupted
GREAT EVENTS THIS WEEK
- Mon, 19 June @ 16:45: BarcelonaJS June 2017
- Tue, 20 June @ 17:00: ¿Cómo levantar capital en Biotech?
- Tue, 20 June @ 20:15: Funding for start-ups & SMEs
- Wed, 21 June @ 08:30: Esmorzar de Finançament
- Wed, 21 June @ 19:00: CEOTalk with Oriol Solé, Tviso’s CEO
- Wed, 21 June @ 19:30: FuckUp Nights Barcelona
- Thu, 22 June @ 18:00: How to apply a digital strategy
- Thu, 22 June @ 18:30: Startup Grind: Carolina Brochado
- Thu, 22 June @ 18:30: Europe’s Female Founders
- Thu, 22 June @ 19:00: II Prix Entrepreneur Tech
See the full Event Calendar here
STARTUP JOBS IN BARCELONA
- Printsome is looking for an Inside Sales Executive (English)
- Skyscanner is hiring Principal & Lead Engineers
- Xing is looking for a Software Engineer to join their team
Barcelona Startup News June 19, 2017 cover all the latest stories about Barcelona’s Tech & Startup scene from June 12th until June 19th, 2017.
Leave a Reply