Company: Donkey Republic
Job type: Sales & Business Development
We are expanding our fast growing team and seeking a business developer & account manager to help us fulfill our vision to be the world’s leading bike-sharing platform. It’s exciting times for Donkey Republic as we are scaling our bike services and expanding into the Spanish market.
We are looking for an ambitious individual to join us and start up a remote office in Barcelona as the base to expand across Spain. We believe success comes from working together well as a team, therefore you need to be a team player but at the same time you will be based in Barcelona away from the rest of our team in Copenhagen. We will have members from the team visiting and working in Barcelona and we will also be bringing you to Copenhagen to meet the team and learn more about what we do – but most of your time will be spent in Spain.
You will be joining a small business team and working closely with our Chief Sales Officer to build our partner and affiliate pipeline, and the strategy around it. You will be in close contact with Donkey Republics’ partners (typically bike shops) and be in charge of ensuring their success at the same time as getting more partner leads to purchase our system. An important aspect is that we are working towards learning how to make our partners operational as fast as possible and how to make their bike fleets gain success and high utilization, this often entails making deals with hotels and other organizations in the travel industry.
We expect you to :
• Be interested in Sales & account management
• Be structured and organized
• A strong communicator, written as well as oral
• Good at building relationships and trust
• Be self-reliant and good at taking initiative
• Be a team player.
• Loves to interact with other people
• Have an understanding of business fundamentals (either from school or previous work experience)
• Be value driven
• Be fluent in English
• Be fluent in Spanish
We would also like you to:
• Have worked with startups before.
• Want to change the world with bikes.
• Have business development experience
• International understanding
• Experience with account management
• Experience with sales
• Experience working with small businesses
What we can offer you:
• Ambitious, investor-backed startup
• Making the world a better place through bikes
• A lot of responsibility and freedom to manage your own work
• A company with strong data driven decision-making
• Frequent travels around Spain and visit to our HQ in Copenhagen
• We value our team spirit and will have multiple retreats each year to get to know each other
The job starts as soon as possible and applications are acted upon immediately.
For more information please contact Alexander H. Frederiksen, firstname.lastname@example.org, +45 2728 0632
About The Company
Donkey Republic is a bike share service set out to revolutionize the way we transport ourselves. Our in-house developed smart-lock is operated through the users smartphones which provide us the flexibility required to change the way bike sharing works. We do not own or operate bikes, instead, we work closely with local partners all over the world the world to spread the reach of Donkey Bikes. We are based Copenhagen Denmark, but are spreading to more and more countries.
Donkey Republic was founded in 2014 and now has 13 employees.