Area:Photography and printing
Job type: Full-Stack Developer
• You will help design, develop and test in an iterative way our next platform (mobile and desktop).
• Integrate external platforms with our web-based solution, developing scripts to expand its functionalities.
• Create and maintain efficient Data Bases, and work with backend and front-end coding languages (HTML5, CSS, JS, and PHP).
• You are efficient and clean when coding.
• You have proven experience in coding with HTML5, CSS, JS, and PHP.
• Willing to work collaboratively, following Lean methodology.
What do we offer?
• A fair entry salary, with the idea of increasing it according to your performance.
• Full-time contract (with a testing period of 3 months).
• Young and dynamic team environment. We need your ideas: they will count as anyone’s.
• Direct contact with Advisors and Mentors in Marketing and UX.
• Flexible schedule. Of course, as long as the job is done: customers do not wait!
• ALL printed photos you want!
Instagrafic is a start-up founded to ease photography printing from the most popular social networks.
We are running two different MVP’s in two different platforms: app and web. Since 2014, we’ve catered more than 1.500 orders and printed more than 120.000 pictures.
We’re looking for a talented junior full-stack developer, who has potential and can grow with our project. We want to develop the next iteration of our platform together.
We consider code as part of the design process, and we work in a collaborative and agile manner. That’s why we’re looking for a motivated person that is able to find solutions where others only see problems.