Job type: Permanent
Treeveo is a unique company at the forefront of developing specialised software to change the way companies achieve their goals. Treeveo helps organizations translate strategies into real action and turns managers into leaders. We plan to be the next must-have tool besides Word-Excel-PowerPoint. Join us to revolutionize this market!
Last year Treeveo completed the first Spanish “All Saints” investment round to finance its ambitious growth plan. To help Treeveo grow we are looking for a Head of Marketing & Sales to drive user/client acquisition and engagement.
You will join a unique team that is seeking to change the status-quo of how companies operate by replacing project-elite tools like Excel with a transparent and understandable execution solution. Treeveo is developing the very first online leadership tool that provides its users with a leadership profile and an action plan on how to improve. We are supported by our “Saints” – 8 leading investors and mentors that are all at the top of their respective fields: entrepreneurship, M&A, VC, consulting and corporate strategy.
Treeveo sells its web-based software directly to large corporates and channel partners, and to professionals through its website.
You will drive user acquisition in the online channel and support the other 2 channels (B2B and Channel Partners). You will develop campaigns and other materials to drive traffic and conversion. You will work with the CEO and CTO to co-define the product-pipeline based on what you learn from the community. Because we expect real results you will participate in the sales objectives and rewards. You will help define strategic marketing plans and goals and be responsible for their execution. Finally, you will optimize our marketing mix to build awareness, generate demand and increase the pipeline.
- Develop and manage results-driven ad campaigns (Google, LinkedIn etc) addressing key enterprise customers as well as SMEs.
- Develop the online “on-boarding” process leading to conversion.
- Run A/B tests on website and app to drive design and development to increase traffic and conversion.
- Manage and develop social presence (LinkedIn, Twitter, FB).
- Create periodical content (blog articles / whitepapers / brochures / 1-pagers).
- Analyse user-base and customer-base to develop a viable CaC < LTV business.
- Actively engage in online and offline user acquisition
- Track and monitor marketing return on investment
- Develop unique initiatives to market Treeveo (events online / offline, etc)
- You know the enterprise market and have proven experience in selling SaaS software online.
- You have proven that you can drive traffic and increase conversion rates.
- A little design doesn’t scare you, it turns you on.
- You understand the dynamics of a sales funnel and how to “hack” them
- You’re not scared of semi-scientific content.
- Your English is excellent and you love creating content.
- You are a self-starter and come up with new things.
- Numbers, Excel and analytics are your way of proving your point.
- WordPress is your 2nd home on the web.
- You’re willing to live and work in the amazing city that is Barcelona.
A game-changing start-up with amazing backers about to transition into the growth stage.
A flexible results-driven environment where you can really show what you are made off.
Send your CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org