Company: Squirro – The Insights Company
Job type: Full-Time
Squirro is a Zurich-based startup with locations in Munich, London, Barcelona and Philadelphia. We deliver an Adaptive Search Appliance & Filtering Solution providing our customers with unique insights that create competitive advantage. Our solutions give Sales & Marketing Teams an automated “living view” of their customers in real time – the insights are delivered automatically and in lock step with the customers’ world as it unfolds.
You have several years of experience in building bleeding-edge frontend applications. You have built responsive designs so that the same application works on browsers of all sizes. You have worked with at least one modern MV* framework and are excited about the new capabilities they bring to the web.
You enjoy working together with our team to deliver a great client-side user experience. And you love to collaborate with our customers and business owners to help shape the future of Squirro.
- Experience with CSS and implementing designs in close collaboration with a designer Familiar with performance optimization techniques
- Up to date with the latest browser developments and how to use them in code
- But also able to degrade nicely to older browsers
- Good communication skills with fluency in English
- Existing knowledge in any of the following is not required but helpful:
- Backbone.js react.js d3.js webpack Python
About the team
We are located in Zurich, Switzerland. The city has repeatedly been rated as one of the very best cities to live in. We have additional offices in Munich, London and Philadelphia.
Interested applicants can send a copy of their CV and cover letter to email@example.com
In addition to the role above, we are also currently searching for:
Business Analysts (full-time)
Business Analysts (intern)
Senior DevOps Engineers
User Interaction Designers