Position: International Inside Sales Rep
Job Type: Full-time
International Inside Sales Representative – Native English
Kompyte is a SaaS B2B startup looking for people to help drive our sales & vendor sales.
You’ll will play an essential role in maintaining a strong pipeline, as Inside Sales Representative you will reach business targets through excellent telephone sales and communications skills.
You will also develop your phone-based revenue generation through the creation of sales leads, initiation of prospect calls, and establishment of ongoing rapport with existing and potential customers.
Integrity, vision, and passion are essential for this role.
- Make calls to help identify key decision-makers at prospective companies
- Set tasks in CRM for high-value leads identified from lead scoring
- Validate contact info of prospects and review leads to check for minimum quality criteria
- Enter data into CRM for pursuit by sales team for qualified tasks
- Conduct market specific research to help build lead pipeline
- Identify decision makers within targeted leads to begin sales process.
- Penetrate all targeted accounts and radiate sales from within client base.
- Maintain and expand the company’s database of prospects.
- Ensure follow-up leads
- Set up and deliver sales presentations, product/service demonstrations, and other sales actions.
- Assist in creating request for proposal responses to potential clients.
- Make outbound follow-up calls to existing customers via telephone and email cross-sell and up-sell.
- Handle inbound, unsolicited prospect calls and convert them into sales.
- Overcome objections of prospective customers.
- Coordinate customer training as necessary.
SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS:
- University degree in marketing, BA, economics or an acceptable combination of education and experience.
- Direct work experience in a sales or telesales capacity.
- Experience in start-ups, overall in SaaS B2B is essential.
- Demonstrated ability to convert prospects and close deals while maintaining established sales quotes.
- Solid experience in opportunity qualification, pre-call planning, call control, account development, and time management.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent listening skills.
- Must have an enthusiastic, go-getter attitude.
- Attention to detail.
- Good problem-solving skills and a high level of integrity.
- Ability to quickly learn and apply new information as it relates to improving process.
- Must be independent, self-motivated and success-driven, yet willing to work within a team environment.
- LANGUAGES: English. German, French or Spanish is a plus.
To apply, please send your CV and cover letter to email@example.com