Place: Barcelona (Sant Feliu de Llobregat)
Job type: Full-Time
Roles and Tasks
- Development of prototypes
- Technical planning.
- Documentation of the technical area: code, processes, methodologies …
- Studies in Computer Engineering or similar training.
- Excellent command in any backend technology, preferably under LAMP environments.
- Design patterns, software architecture, databases, MVC paradigm, templates.
- Experience using development frameworks (Symfony, Laravel, CakePHP …)
- Experience in developing mobile apps Android / iOS, under different tools (native, frameworks …)
- Integration with third-party APIs: maps, facebook, twitter …
- Knowledge of layout under html5, css3.
- Control of versions (git, svn …)
- Basic Administration linux servers. Using AWS and cloud services.
- Agile Development Methodologies
- Ability to learn and adaptable to technological challenges
There is no age limit for this position. We welcome applications from people with some degree of disability.
Compartia designs, develops and markets mobile gamified applications for business and citizens environments. The technological development of prototypes is carried out on web and/or mobile. We invest approximately 10% of our annual revenue in R & D, which allows us to accelerate the launchment of new applications. Visit our prototypes at www.citeum.com and www.badgeculture.com
We have 3 new applications about to prototype waiting for your talent!.
Founding year: 2009
Number of employees: 15
If interested, please send a copy of your CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org