Job type: Full-Time
Industry: Parking e-commerce
Aparca&Go is set to disrupt the parking space in Europe. We have raised 2M$ to start off with Spain by putting together an excellent team in the tech capital of southern Europe. Mobile parking is grabbing a lot of attention, and we believe that only with the best we can have an impact in this €20Bn market in Europe.
We have been through a product launch already, introducing our unique mobile experience in 2014, and we are now expanding our product to web in order to give service to another segment of users. We are scouting for talent to lead our front-end development ready to take a high volume of work in a very dynamic and moving environment. You will lead the front-end developments together with the rest of the product team.
Your main focus will be on completing the setup the UI of our product and work hand in hand with QA, Back End and Mobile development team to make what is currently an MVP, and excellent product to reach product market fit and get to scale.
WE ARE LOOKING FOR SOMEONE WHO:
– Is passionate about internet start-ups
– Enjoys the freedom of taking his own decision and is a proactive problem solver
– Has laser focus attention to detail
– Has strong communication skills (both verbal and written)
– Has a positive attitude and likes to have fun, aka laughs a lot, while getting sh** done
– Is looking to grow within the company
– Likes to play Mario Kart (yes the original Nintendo 64 game, we have one)
– Lead front-end side development
– Maintain and improve current product.
– Bug fixing
– Work on A/B testing architecture with product team to run tests that make us make scientific and data driven decisions.
Proven experience in the following technologies:
– HTML5 y CSS3
– Experience working with PHP MVC Frameworks (Codeigniter, Laravel, Symfony)
– Experience integrating MixPannel, Optimizely or VWO.
WHAT WE OFFER:
– Full time job as a freelance for the initial product, with possibility to become full time employee
– Salary : 3.000€/month during first 4 months, (review after that)
– Working hand in hand with founders. You are going to be one of our first 5 hires, so your decisions are going to have an absolute impact on the success of the company.
– Real responsibility, creative freedom, classic startup vibe (really, we mean it)
– Result oriented team
– Modern, flexible and agile sprint-based workflow
– Table tennis
– Nintendo 64
If you feel addressed and if you are ready to join our fun and inspirational team, contact us email@example.com
Check out our Twitter