Who should attend?
People with an interest in the nanotechnology/nanoscience and energy sectors, particularly those looking to connect with the public and other stakeholder groups. This includes:
• Researchers/R&D professionals
• Entrepreneurs/Technology transfer agents
• Policy makers
• Civil society organisations
What is this workshop about?
The GoNano Innovation and Co-Creation Workshop is part of a series of events and activities organised under the EU project GoNano, which aims to achieve better alignment between the multiple stakeholders involved in nanotechnology research and innovation.
The workshops are a forum for bringing together the brightest minds from multiple sectors so they can create and cultivate new solutions for the biggest problems in society today.
How much does it cost and what will be covered?
Hosted by RMIT Europe in Barcelona, the workshop is free to attend and brings together the many different stakeholders working in the nanotechnology/nanoscience and energy sectors. Topics for discussion include:
• the state-of-the-art in nanotechnology applications for the production, consumption and storage of energy
• the main hurdles that can obstruct such technologies progressing from research to the market
• new ideas for future research lines, products, business cases and policies.
Upload your own events here.