Company: The Crowd Angel
Area: Equity Crowdfunding, Venture Capital
Job type: Operations
We are looking for a highly motivated business degree student for a PAID INTERNSHIP position as an Investment Analyst in the leading equity crowdfunding platform in Spain. The ideal candidate needs to be self-driven and motivated, and have an interest for the startup ecosystem, financial analysis and tech.
• Passion for tech, entrepreneurship, business opportunities in high growth companies, and venture capital.
• Knowledge and understanding of internet business models, financial analysis, key performance indicators, etc.
• Advanced user in MS Excel and MS Powerpoint, with good presentation skills.
• Strong analytic and problem solving skills.
• Proactive, motivated and self-driven personality.
• Ability to work autonomously.
• High level of spanish written and spoken.
NICE TO HAVE
• Experience related to entrepreneurship or early-stage investment.
• Knowledge about the Spanish startup ecosystem.
• Involved as a user with the Crowdfunding environment.
Give support to the operation’s manager in the following processes:
• Analysis of investment opportunities in tech startups.
• Preparation of material for publishing the investment opportunities in the platform.
• Negotiation and preparation of the shareholder agreement documents.
• Reporting to investors the performance of the startups in the portfolio.
WHAT ARE WE OFFERING
• A paid internship in the leading equity crowdfunding platform in Spain, part of one of the leading venture capital groups in the country (Inveready Technology Investment Group).
• The opportunity to join a team of highly qualified professionals in an exciting and fast paced environment.
• The chance of participating in an innovative project within a growing industry.
• Work with leading companies in related industries (Venture Capital, Legal, and Internet).
• Location: Barcelona
The Crowd Angel is the leading equity crowdfunding platform in Spain. Backed by two leading venture capital groups, our mission is to apply the rigorous investment processes of venture capital to the equity crowdfunding financing system, allowing small investors to participate in investing rounds with top spanish startups from 3.000€.
Since inception, 3,1M€ have been invested in 13 startups, with a 100% success rate of startups published/financed.
If you’re interested send us your CV HERE