Job type: Marketing
Position: Marketing Specialist
Our Spanish operation is looking for someone who can take control of our online presence, from social networks, to blogs, to newsletters. This person needs to be fluent in Spanish and English, and with a proven ability to create content in Spanish.
Specifically, we’re looking for someone who can help us with the following:
– Creation and execution of our online strategy (SEM, email marketing, retargeting, Social Media, etc.), in collaboration with our UK-based marketing team
– Management of our online accounts (LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter)
– Management of our email marketing strategy (newsletter design, execution of email marketing campaigns, creation of segmented email lists)
– Content creation and management of our blog
– Adapt all Crowdcube-generated content to meet our brand guidelines
– Creation of infographics with Adobe Illustrator
If this kind of work excites you, you want to be part of a rapidly growing company, and you want to work at an office with a view of the beach AND Tibidabo, drop us a line at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Crowdcube is democratizing investment. With operations in the UK, Spain, and New Zealand, we are changing the way that startups raise finance. Through the platform, anyone can make equity investments in high growth startups and growth-stage companies. Since 2011, we’ve raised more than €150,000,000 globally for more than 300 companies. We’ve been operating in Spain since July 2014, where we’ve funded 17 businesses for a total of €2.5 million euros. Our Spanish team is currently 6 people strong.