This is the last part of a multiple part series following Trip4real on their #SF4real journey. Barcinno has been tracking the team during their trip to San Francisco where they met with Airbnb’s founders and many other Silicon Valley influencers. Below the team gives us some insights into the last few days of their incredible adventure.
The last stand
Our last days in SF have been as hectic as can be, rushing off to meetings on one side of the city to the other. Now that the sun is finally beating down on us, our marathon days are a little bit more intense. But no complaints from us, this is the way we love it. In fact we are going to miss these action packed days in SF, which means we will have to work that extra bit harder when we get back to Barcelona.
The meeting with Gloria and Chips, Head of Hospitality at Airbnb went swimmingly well as we tie up the loose ends regarding our partnership before we head back home. This is the time to get things moving and to take them to the next level. More coming on this soon.
As sad as it is to say, it seems that our adventure in SF has finally come to an end. We have had thirteen intense but extremely rewarding days full of learning and during which so many unbelievable things have happened. It’s impossible that this trip doesn’t involve a before and an after for Trip4reeal. Not just form a professional standpoint but also from a personal one. These have been a very special two weeks.
From #Sf4real we are heading back home with our suitcases maxed out – they weight 3 times more than they did when we came; full of unique experiences and invaluable advice from the elite world of startups and young entrepreneurs. We are packed full of an unmatchable energy to get things done and to keep working and fighting towards our dream and to furthering our partnership with Airbnb. We have no other words except form, perfectly spectacular!
We would like to take the opportunity to thank in pure GRACIAS4REAL style everyone who has been involved in making this crazy from “Barcelona to the World” dream come true.
- To everyone that contributed – and you don’t know how much we appreciate it – though the crowdfunding campaign; you forever have our deepest gratitude
- To our partners and investors Ferran Adrià, Toni Segarra, Luís Cuesta and J.M Piera for supporting us and giving us the encouragement to make this adventure happen
- To Brownie and Project Group for sponsoring our look which was so 4real
- To Barcinno for helping us cover our adventure
- To Airbnb for welcoming us in such an amazing fashion and for being the motor that pushed us to make this dream happen and especially to Nathan (co-founder of Airbnb), Chips Conelyand and Topher
- To everyone who has given us the best present of them all; your valuable time to meet with us and share your wisdom and good advice. Pepe from Chartboost, what a guy, Jeff Russakow, super masterclass we received, Sam Edelson, incredible insights, Miguel Valls, Silvia Oviedo, other cracks, Alfredo Ouro, simply great, Alex Castellarnau, how much does this guy know?!, Luca Prasso, César Puerta from Twitter, Oriol and Roser from Make Eat Easy, Jordi Argente, Unbabel , and everyone from StartupBasecamp, to Stanford University, to Carlos González from Floqq, and to Eduardo Rallo and Michael Benett… And to many more!
- To Dan and Maika for being great hosts
- And finally to San Francisco and its people for having welcomed us with open arms and for letting us have the best experience possible in this marvelous city
Thank you to everyone.
The trip has come to and end but now something bigger has started…