What is Fest-UP?
Who Will Be at Fest-UP Fall Edition?
What Will Happen at Fest-UP Fall 2014?
Barcinno Startup Expo!
At 13:00 on Thursday, November 27th, the brand new mStartups space at the Barcelona Growth Centre will be home to Barcelona’s most exciting startups and the entire community of investors, advisors, experts and entrepreneurs that support them! This is the Startup Expo!
Here’s a taste of what to expect:
Barcelona startups that would like to present their project to investors, advisors, accelerators and more than 300 members of the BCN startup ecosystem can apply here.
Workshops, Presentations and Keynotes oh-my!
Throughout the day we will have presentations, workshops and panels hosted by some of Barcelona’s leading experts such as Impact Hub, Mobile Jazz, Rousaud Costas Duran, Zinc Innovation Lab, Delvy, and Social Media Trainwrx!
Sign up now to witness the grand opening of the Barcelona Growth Centre and participate in a full-day of innovation and startups at Fest-UP Fall Edition 2014!
Workshop Schedule for Thursday, November 27th:
- 12:00-13:30: Alignment: The Secret Ingredient For Growth with Ricard Ruiz de Querol*
- 12:00-13:00: How to Launch Your App Successfully with Juan Antonio Muñoz-Gallego
- 13:00-17:00: Web & Mobile Expert Workshop with Mobile Jazz (4 sessions available)*
- 13:00-14:00: An Entrepreneur’s Vision with Francesc Font Cot
- 13:45-14:45: How to Pitch like a Rockstar with Jennifer Riggins
- 14:00-15:00: Kairos Society Panel with Kairos Fellows
- 15:00-16:00: Why Visual Landscapes & Portraits are Essential to Startups with Zinc Group
- 15:00-16:00: How to Legally Prepare Your Startups For Acquisition with Legal Experts
- 19:30-20:30: 10 User Acquisition Strategies for Mobile Startups with Dot Lung
Startup Grind Barcelona Fest-UP Edition!
After the Expo, a special Fest-UP edition of Startup Grind will feature Christian Rodriguez, founder of Barcelona startup ByHours. Startup Grind is a global initiative powered by Google for Entrepreneurs and is part of an international network of similar communities advancing innovation through startups.
Don’t miss the ByHours story at Fest-UP Fall Edition!
Fest-UP Awards Party!
On Friday, November 28th, we celebrate the winners and wrap up Fest-UP Fall Edition in style as Wayra and Startup Party will host the Fest-UP Awards Dinner at Astoria. Barcelona’s most active investors and VCs will be onstage for a Reverse Pitch Contest – that’s right, the investors pitch the startups! Investors include: Active Venture Partners, Caixa Capital Risc, 101 Startups, Inveready, Nero Ventures, Sitka Capital, The Crowd Angel and Crowdcube Spain!
Get your tickets now for this amazing night celebrating the entire Barcelona startup ecosystem!
Fest-UP Fall 2014 Registration Links:
The Fest-UP Fall 2014 Hero Sponsors
In order for the Barcelona startup ecosystem to flourish, we rely on the participation and support of many established Barcelona organizations.
If you want to support the Barcelona Startup Ecosystem and become a Fest-UP HERO, please request more information here.