¿How to save tons of time and resources on (useless) coding and promotion?
¿How to turn customer feedback into actionable and marketable insights?
¿How to assure your customers will want and pay for new features before implementing them?
This time a Google Expert will dedicate 4h to diagnosing how your product or service could make the most out from the Design Sprint perspective.
We will try to hold this workshop according to the real Pandorahub style in an outdoorsy natural location near from Barcelona (like a “chiringuito” on the beach or a farm).
WHO IS THIS FOR
– Startup teams of at least 4 willing to get short time business results and save time and resources in their product development cycles
– There is space for up to 4 UXers or Consultants interested in understanding how to facilitate a Design Sprint who will give support the lead facilitator for this demo
ABOUT THE DEMO
Startups need to be very productive and develop only what makes sense. Design Sprints are a 5-Day approach solving a specific business or User Experience challenge with an existing or new product. Organizations such as Nest or Medium are putting this method into practice.
During this demo your business will diagnosed by a Certified Google Developer Expert on how could you run a real 2 to 5 Day Design Sprint with your team. This will be a compressed 4h interactive workshop during which start up teams will be shortly introduced to the methodology, understand how to safe tones of time and money by clearly defining what is the real problem to be solved by a feature before kicking it off.
YOU WILL GET
After this demo, startup teams will be able to:
-Understand why and how to implement a Design Sprint for their own product.
-What is the return on time investment of devoting the team during 2-5 days in such process
-And why it is really recommendable to embark in the process guided by an experienced expert.
-Having participated in the facilitation of the very first part of a Design Sprint with real teams.
ABOUT THE FACILITATOR
This lead by Silvia Calvet, Google Developer Expert and Google Launchpad Mentor who have been applying this method both for startups and big corporations such as InfoJobs, TribeScale or Linebrand
HOW TO APPLY
The workshop is limited to 5 teams of minimum 5 people per team (minimum 4 people). Selected participants will be asked a 10€ symbolic contribution per person for covering the 4h facilitation, space and material costs. The selection process will be based on team composition and stage. This is a 4h demo version and you need to come with ideally 5 team members including CEO, CTO/Dev, UX/Designer, Marketing/Sales, PO). In order to apply:
1) Choose “Going” to this event and have your participant team members to do so
2) RSVP in the Meetup event http://bit.ly/phub4hdesignsprintdemo
3) If you are a team, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with:
• Your Name
• Startup name
• Your role
• Team size
• Do you have customers and/or users already?
• Describe your team members (which profiles roles) who will participate
If you are UXes, Designer or consultant, send to email@example.com:
• Your Name
• Your role
• Linkedin profile
• Online Portfolio (if you have it)
Outdoorsy location TBC – Stay tuned!
Upload your own events here*
* events are manually approved once per week to avoid spam; if you need approval faster please email firstname.lastname@example.org