Data Council is where data’s most influential makers, doers, and thinkers gather to shape the future of data innovation at every layer of the stack. If you’re a technical professional who wants to learn about new tools, architectures and best practices for building data systems, you want to be here.
This year Data Council Barcelona 2019 will feature:
– 2 days with 2 concurrent tracks each day & 30+ insightful talks by leading data scientists and engineers from top companies like Google, Schibsted, Satellogic, Letgo, LINE, Fishtown Analytics, Datadog, Typeform, King, Eurocat Technology Center, BBVA, Yara, Glovo, GO-JEK, Cabify, with many more to be announced.
– All-new content including a brand new panel of top technical product managers in the data space.
– Extensive networking opportunities at the conference, and a chance to connect with speakers & attendees at our Wednesday night after-party between conference days.
– Small group Speaker Office Hours following each talk with an opportunity to dive deeper into the subject matter 1:1 with the speaker.
– Attendees that are highly-technical data scientists, engineers, analysts & technical founders from top tech, media, and finance companies around Spain and Europe.
– The opportunity to connect with our great partner companies at Partner Spotlight to discover their available data jobs and latest product developments.
Interested in speaking? Send a talk proposal through our CFP no later than July 15th, 2019: https://www.datacouncil.ai/call-for-proposals
Planning to attend? Don’t wait any longer, grab your ticket now to get the early bird discount: https://www.datacouncil.ai/barcelona
Upload your own events here*
* events are manually approved once per week to avoid spam; if you need approval faster please email firstname.lastname@example.org