We are looking for your help in coming up with wearable technology ideas for what you think would be a set of useful features that society can truly benefit from.
• Heart Rate Monitor
• Body Temperature
• Lost Sunglasses Finder
• Mobile Synchronization
• Voice Activated Chat and Text
• 911 Emergency
The Brainstorming session Format:
The event will be limited to 25 attendees.
8:00 – 8:20 Alex Cabre the Director of Eyewear will introduce the company and the current product line.
8:20 – 10:00 The floor will be wide open to listen and discuss ideas from the attendees.
For your much appreciated attendance and active participation, each attendee will receive a free pair of the newly released sunglasses. Retail Value E60
You will also receive a 50% discount coupon to purchase a set of wearable technology sunglasses to be made available in early 2015.
And last but not least, in recognition of your support, time and effort you will be listed on the corporate website forever as an Early Adopter and Legacy Member.
Here is a link to a video I shot yesterday via my mobile showing the sunglasses.
What you can expect by attending:
• Participate and share your ideas for a very cool new product to be launched in early 2015.
• Be recognized as an Early Adopter and a Legacy Member for the new line of Eyewear Barcelona Wearable Technology line of glasses.
• Learn how to collaborate by using Brainstorm sessions prior to a new product launch.
• Networking opportunity with your fellow members.
• Free pair of the newly launched sunglasses.
• A 50% discount on the next version – Wearable Technology Sunglasses.
Facebook comment on the video:
R.J. Friedlander “Jeff, the glasses are great. Alex is a good friend and I used them in kite surfing and they are awesome. They will be a huge success!!!”