In this Meetup, Tim will take you through the three fundamentals to achieve sustainable growth:
1. Data: The first fundamental part to sustainable growth is tracking your data. Without knowing how your business performs, it is impossible to apply improvements. Tim will explain to you how you should track your data and do it in one centralised place.
2. Funnel: The second fundamental part to sustainable growth is tracking and hacking the funnel. Understanding the process from potential customers touching your brand for the first time to actually coming to a purchase is very important. Tim is going to explain how to track the different touchpoints that people have with your brand and how you can hack this to improve the conversions within the funnel.
3. Experimentation: Finally, the last fundamental part to sustainable growth is hacking the experimentation process. Trying new things is a great way to see what works and what doesn’t work for your company. Experimenting leads to innovation and can differentiate you from what everyone else is doing. Tim will explain to you how to hack the experimentation process.
Having one growth hack is nice, but doing it over and over again is another thing. Implementing just one growth hack isn’t going to do it for you. That’s why you should implement these three fundamentals, so you can achieve growth in a sustainable way. Tim is going to explain to you exactly how to do this.
Who should be attending this meetup?
Anyone that is looking for ways to optimize their customer acquisition and retention should attend this meetup. From Growth Marketers, Digital Marketers and CMOs to Startup Founders and Product Managers. Whoever is working on digital marketing or user journeys to increase conversions and revenue should come to the event.
What do you get out of it?
This meetup will learn you the following:
– How to track data in one centralised place?
– How to hack your marketing funnel?
– How to apply experimentations to your marketing strategy?
Lastly, as always, there will be a quality 1 hour+ networking session to meet with fellow digital marketers in Barcelona.
Tim Cakir has been developing and pushing himself to be the best version of himself: as a growth mentor and marketer, as a consultant, as a public speaker, as a university lecturer. His experience in marketing strategies and automation, tools, analysis delivers the best results. He loves what he does and that’s why he does it right.
18.30 – 19.00 – Doors Open, Welcome & Registration
19.00 – 20.00 – Workshop & Q&A
20.00 – 21.30 – Networking & Beers
Where is the event going to take place?
The event is going to take place at one of the best co-working spaces in Barcelona: Aticco Verdaguer. The Aticco Verdaguer space is located at Gracia. The event will be on the first floor which has a large terrace to take in fresh air, enjoy beers while networking. The metro station: ‘Verdaguer’ (L4 & L5) is right next to the event location.The address: Carrer de Provença, 339.
Frizbit is a Barcelona-based marketing tech startup currently incubated by Barcelona Activa. Its marketing automation platform helps digital marketing teams of online businesses to bring customers back to their websites, recover conversions, and increase revenue by sending automated and hyper-personalised messages based on user behaviour. It triggers messages through email, sms, web push notification and webhook channels.
Aticco is not just a workspace, it is an innovative ecosystem for startups and entrepreneurs where projects grow. Creativity, collaboration, and experimentation are the key to keeping your business evolving. We accompany you on the road to building connections, generating.
Get your FREE tickets here now: https://www.eventbrite.com/e/achieve-sustainable-growth-with-3-fundamentals-tickets-98189077173
Upload your own events here.