Area: Mobile App – Instant Delivery
Job type: Engineer
Position: iOS Job Offer
Glovo (www.glovoapp.com) is a new and exciting project in Barcelona. We are the first mobile app that offers an express and collaborative delivery service. We will launch the iOS version of the app in December, and we will be fully operating in January 2015.
We are looking for a highly motivated and accomplished mobile app developer to join our team to lead the current app changes and future versions developments.
- As technical lead you’ll take ownership for Glovo’s iOS application development.
- Development workload won’t be high during the beginning of the project (3 days, 4 hours / day would be sufficient), although it will be very important.
- Create new ideas with our Product to continually iterate on the experience, exploring and prototyping improvements and new features.
- Maintain high standards of quality through automated testing, continuous integration and automation scripts
- Ensure our application is ready to help in an easy and convenient way.
Requirements (* is a plus)
- Experience in app development
- Experience in leading teams
- You have published one or more mobile applications
- Proactive and creative
- Motivated by the project Glovo
- Action-oriented, diligent, flexible, and self-motivated with an entrepreneurial, creative and innovative spirit
- Previous experience in startups *
- Have an iPhone and a motorcycle / scooter *
- Fluent in Spanish and Catalan*
- Know well Barcelona (and be in love with it!)*
What we offer:
We are a young startup launching in January 2015. We have been working on the product since September. The project has funding to run the first 6 months. We are looking for a technical person that can eventually become the CTO of the company. The salary and share options would be discussed in the interview.
Our offices will be initially a co-working space in Barcelona with a young, entrepreneurial and international environment. We are expecting to expand to other Spanish cities after summer, and internationally in the second year.
Conducting interviews for this position from 16 to 23 December in Barcelona. Please contact email@example.com