You have probably heard about AlphaGo, the model that broke all the world records in a game as complicated as Go, or the autonomous cars trained following this type of model. Reinforcement Learning has positioned itself over time as one of the artificial intelligence techniques to solve business problems and as an important area of advanced research in the field of Artificial Intelligence. Reinforcement Learning, as David Silver (principal research scientist at Google DeepMind) says “could constitute a solution to artificial general intelligence“.
In this course you will learn from the basic concepts to the critical points of the implementation in production, focusing on different real use cases. Always from a didactic, functional, and very understandable point of view to be able to be activated within different industrial sectors.
The sessions include presentations from industry leaders in innovation and business:
– Alberto Hernandez – Head of AI at BBVA Innovation Labs
– Gema Parreño – Data Scientist Lead at Apiumhub
– Javier Abascal – Lead Data Engineer at Facebook
– David Suárez – Data Scientist at Apiumhub
Designed with a strong functional focus without neglecting the important technical challenges and concepts, this course is focused for different profiles:
– CTOs, CIOs and CDOs
– Organizational leaders such as program managers, data strategies, enterprise architects who are responsible for implementing the execution of data and Artificial Intelligence departments.
Upload your own events here.