Startup Grind Barcelona’s next event will be about how to and not to scale up a business. A fireside chat interview to Kamran Elahian (Founder & Chairman at Global Innovation Catalyst), will be followed by a panel discussion with several scale-ups such as Travelperk, Amenitiz and Playtomic to learn from their experiences.
This event will take place at Talent Garden BCN, and it will go as follows:
1. An open mic session where any attendee is free to speak up his mind or ask for a piece of advice from the community and receive feedback.
2. A fireside chat interview to Kamran Elahian hosted by our Chapter Director Àlex Rodríguez Bacardit.
3. A panel discussion with several scale-ups to learn from their experiences. Panelists include:
– Felicia Norman-Williams, Head Of Account Management for Europe at Travelperk.
– Pedro Clavería, CEO & Founder at Playtomic.
– Alexandre Guinefolleau, CEO & Founder at Amenitiz.
– Moderator: María González Gordon, Partner of Intellectual Property, Industrial Property and Digital Business, at CMS Albiñana & Suárez de Lezo.
4. A networking session in which attendees talk to each other freely over some beers and delicious empanadas. There’s no Startup Grind where you don’t leave with new friends and exciting connections.
Follow #SGBCN; the official Startup Grind Barcelona hashtag. See you there and happy grinding!
RSVP now: https://www.startupgrind.com/events/details/startup-grind-barcelona-presents-how-to-and-not-to-scale-up-your-business/
Upload your own events here*
* events are manually approved once per week to avoid spam; if you need approval faster please email email@example.com