The Story Tailors are seeking an experienced Senior Developer/Analyst. As an analyst, you are responsible for conducting the functional analysis for the project. As an analist you also have to plan, disribute and control the work of programmers:
- Interpret business requirements and technical specification documents.
- Realization of functional and organic analysis (use cases, features, data model, etc.)
- Design of functional testing of the project and other performance testing, security architecture
- The coding of the technical specifications, maintenance and correction of identified defects.
- Responsible for ensuring the technical quality of the code (architecture, nomenclature, code documentation, factoring, security and performance)
- Create and maintain technical documentation using defined templates for it.
- Perform related duties as assigned.
- Integration of virtual servers – API.
• Knowledge of architecture and design of databases
• Ability to interpret the requirements and technical specification documents.
• Ability to modify software according to published standards and design guidelines.
• Capacity to work under pressure
• Ability to work well together
- 4 years in Information Technology and Software Development:
- PHP Technology
- Knowledge of CMS Concrete5
- SQL language and management of MySQL databases.
- Knowledge of Linux server administration.
- Unit testing work
If you’re interested in the opportunity, please send your CV and cover letter to ho.s
Leave a Reply