Position: Sales & Business Development
Job type: Permanent
This job is the perfect opportunity to collect your first startup experience and earn some money in a fun inspiring environment. You will be part of a highly motivated team, work in one of the most attractive co-working Spaces in Barcelona and learn from an experienced airline manager.
The position is focused on talking to customers and potential customers on the phone.
- Collecting feedback from customers
- Facilitating Bookings (customer & location side)
- Special projects (support in Marketing Event Management Spain)
- Native speaker / C2 skills in at least two of the following languages (Spanish, German, Dutch, English, French, Hebrew)
- An excellent service attitude is a must
- Experience in dealing with customers either directly or on the phone
- Pursuing a university degree is regarded as a plus
Our preferred starting date is the 1st of April.
We are Spacebase: a global booking platform for event locations and meeting spaces. We give renters access to unique locations for their next event and enable space providers to advertise their space to a ready-to-book user base. Spacebase offers a diverse mixture of unexplored spaces along with well-known event locations.
Our streamlined booking experience combines exciting spaces with event services. This means that a venue as well as catering and the DJ can all be booked at the click of a button in a hassle-free transaction. It is free to list and only the spaces will incur a small commission when the transaction is completed. So, if it’s an album launch in a disused airport, or a business meeting in a World Cup Stadium, we have the dynamic space that will make any event stand out. Spacebase will bring the best out of any event and change the way we meet.