Area: #Accelerator Program #Technology #Innovation
Location: Barcelona, MediaTic Building
Job type: Marketing
We are looking for highly motivated trainees as assistants in the promotional activities we are working on. The interns will work with the Management team, supporting the marketing activities. So, we need a new Intern to join the Team.
Internship tasks description – Social Media Operator:
– On-line Marketing tasks (SEO- Search Engine Optimization and advertising)
– Blogs publishing
– Press Releases and Online Content writing
– Community Manager, Social media marketing: Social Networking sites, Online Communities, Blogs and Forum participating
– Research and contact of potential web partner
– Analysis of the competition, market research and controlling
– Brand promotion
– Mail and newsletter content editing Requirements
– Studies in Online Marketing, Marketing and Communication, PR / Copywriting
– High motivation to work in the Internet Marketing sector
– Languages: native English, communicational skills, both oral and written
– Very good computer skills: Windows, Microsoft Office, Internet and mail
– Excellent knowledge of Internet and Web 2.0 (Blogs, Facebook, Youtube and other Social Media sites)
– Very good ability and interest in writing
– Enthusiastic, creative and pro-active attitude
– High organizational skills, autonomy, ability to work in team
Nice to have:
– interest in startups
– interest in events
– Develop an understanding of how the best startups run
– Opportunity to network with “big boys”; investors, Internet of Things and Big Data experts, serial entrepreneurs, etc.
– you get to play and polish your ping pong skills
– work in the Mediatic building in Barcelona
– From September till First week of March. 6 months + 1 week.
– Full time
* Startupbootcamp Internet of Things & Data is the leading startup accelerator focused on empowering startups in the emerging world of interconnected devices and Smart Data.
The secret ingredients are the global pool of over 750 mentors who provide priceless value through coaching and the relationships with customers, partners and investors. In Barcelona, Startupbootcamp partners up with companies like Ajuntament de Barcelona, Mobile World Capital, Mediatek Labs, Claro Partners, Cisco, Aqualogy, Lanta and Rousaud Costas Duran. Startupbootcamp was founded in 2010 in Copenhagen with the core idea of supporting the worlds best entrepreneurs as they grow their startups. Soon other amazing entrepreneurs joined the Startupbootcamp network to create programs around Europe, and by 2012 there were 5 programs in the network. By 2014 Startupbootcamp has expanded to quickly become the largest startup accelerator in Europe and one of the top 3 largest in the world, with programs on numerous continents and a network spanning hundreds of cities around the world.
If you have any question contact email@example.com
Follow us on Twitter to keep updated Startupbootcamp Internet Of Things