Area: #Accelerator Program #Technology #Innovation
Location: Barcelona, MediaTic Building
Job type: Marketing
We are looking for highly motivated trainees as assistants in the promotional activities we are working on. The intern will work with the Management team, supporting the marketing activities. So, we need a new Intern to join the Team.
Internship tasks description – Graphic Designer. We are looking for somebody who:
– has working knowledge of Final Cut Pro, iMovie, or a similar platform
– has working knowledge of Adobe creative package including photoshop and inDesign
– implements their creativity in every task
– someone looking to build up their portfolio
– enjoys working in a fast pace environment
– uses own initiative to execute tasks
– gets stuff done
– observant and proactive
– has a good sense of humour
Nice to have:
– interest in startups
– interest in events
– Develop an understanding of how the best startups run
– Opportunity to network with “big boys”; investors, Internet of Things and Big Data experts, serial entrepreneurs, etc.
– you get to play and polish your ping pong skills
– work in the Mediatic building in Barcelona
– From September till First week of March. 6 months + 1 week.
– Full time
* Startupbootcamp Internet of Things & Data is the leading startup accelerator focused on empowering startups in the emerging world of interconnected devices and Smart Data.
The secret ingredients are the global pool of over 750 mentors who provide priceless value through coaching and the relationships with customers, partners and investors. In Barcelona, Startupbootcamp partners up with companies like Ajuntament de Barcelona, Mobile World Capital, Mediatek Labs, Claro Partners, Cisco, Aqualogy, Lanta and Rousaud Costas Duran. Startupbootcamp was founded in 2010 in Copenhagen with the core idea of supporting the worlds best entrepreneurs as they grow their startups. Soon other amazing entrepreneurs joined the Startupbootcamp network to create programs around Europe, and by 2012 there were 5 programs in the network. By 2014 Startupbootcamp has expanded to quickly become the largest startup accelerator in Europe and one of the top 3 largest in the world, with programs on numerous continents and a network spanning hundreds of cities around the world.
If you have any question contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Follow us on Twitter to keep updated Startupbootcamp Internet Of Things