Area: Laundry and Dry Cleaning
Job type: Engineer
This project is specifically for the smart-locker industry that, while small now, is growing and being invested in heavily as delivery companies are trying to cut costs and people are at home less and less to take deliveries.
We are in the process of delivering phase 1 of the project, but are now looking to expand and continue onto the next phase in order to handle our growing user base. Getting involved with us at this point will give you the freedom to make decisions on how we implement future projects, problem solving, usability and user experience. This isn’t a project where you’ll be told what to do with no flexibility – we want someone who can help us build a better project by pushing the boundaries.
The team has a lead developer who is responsible for the overall project, a C# developer for the locker Windows software and a graphic designer to make sure everything looks great.
We’re looking for a developer with excellent understanding of PHP and associated MVC frameworks. Unit testing will also be required in the project, but experience is not necessary if you don’t have it.
– Strong PHP web development experience
– PHP MVC framework experience (specifically Laravel 5, but also CakePHP, CodeIgniter, Zend etc.)
– Front-end development experience (HTML, CSS, Bootstrap, jQuery)
– A good sense of usability and design (we like things to b
– Passion for developing new products and seeing them come to fruition
– Good communication skills in English (and Spanish is a plus)
– Unit testing (PHPUnit)
– C# is a plus
Why this project?
– New investment to fund the development and distribution of the new product
– You will be a major part of the development and final product and your ideas will be heard and incorporated
– Start-up environment and philosophy
– Well remunerated contract
This is a full time position with great career potential. Strong English-speaking skills will be a must. Get in touch with us if you’re interested and you like working with startups!
Lavalocker was founded in 2013 adding a new tech element to the laundry and dry cleaning industry in Barcelona we have recently been given a healthy injection of funding to branch in a new direction, allowing us to start a new tech-focused project. Lavalocker currently employes 11 people.
If you are interested please send your CV at email@example.com