Company: Artificial Solutions
Job type: Engineer
Artificial Solutions is looking for a Front-end developer with experience of both DOT NET user interface development and Web development.
Based in our Barcelona office, you will focus on GUI and system development helping to create our next generation natural language processing (NLP) platform. You will work inside the Products & Technology department together with an international team of developers. You will be expected to work responsibly within an agile environment participating in both the interface and platform design.
The position offers a lot of freedom, responsibility and the opportunity to grow both as a person and within our company in order to realize your full potential.
The position will focus upon:
- Participate in the design and development of our NLP platform
- Design, develop and maintain rich desktop GUI’s
- Design, develop and maintain web applications and GUI’s
- Prototype and create proof of concepts
Experience & Skills:
- 5+ years of development experience.
- 3+ years of relevant user-interface design and development
- .NET and HTML5 development experience
A list of terms where we assume you feel you are a good match:
- Interface development, Interface design, Interaction design, Prototyping,
- Agile development, Agile testing, Automated interface testing
- CSS, XML, JSON, XSL, XSLT,
- Dependency Injection (PRISM), REST
- Application and web servers
- An interest in the areas of computational linguistics and NLP
- Knowledge of and interest in design of multimodal interfaces
- Knowledge of and interest in mobile (android, iphone) user-interfaces
- Ability to work effectively in a high-volume, fast-changing work environment while managing multiple time-critical issues.
- Mindset for agile development
- Strong commitment and a will to get things done
- Flexible and open-minded, pragmatic
- Ability to work well both alone and within a larger team
- English fluent both written and spoken
What we Offer:
- Young, outgoing, flexible and international work environment.
- Professional development.
- Flexible working hours.
- Social benefits.
About Artificial Solutions:
Artificial Solutions is the leading specialist in Natural Language Interaction (NLI). Our patented technology enables people to hold meaningful, two-way conversations with applications and services running on mobile technology, computers and other connected consumer devices, such as smart TVs, satnavs and home entertainment systems in a humanlike, intelligent and capable manner.
Our solutions are revolutionizing the way people communicate with connected technology and are already used by millions of people every year.
Called Teneo, our NLI technology is device, platform and language independent, allowing people to interact with any connected device simply using their own words. It learns, reasons and understands; and then applies this knowledge to real user interactions such as controlling on onboard features within a device, resolving queries, answering questions or providing links to information and external resources.
Established in 2001, Artificial Solutions has development centers in Stockholm, Hamburg, Barcelona and London, offices across Europe and an international network of partners that ensures our customers benefit from a truly international infrastructure. We are currently 100 employees stretching across several countries